Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our baby girl

I thought it would be fun for those interested to see the timeline until the baby arrives. We are counting down till she arrives. The timeing is off by a week since my Doctor is going to induce me on August 12th. A week before my actual due date. I am so ready for her to be here and to be done being pregnant. In reality, I have been pregnant for a year if you count the miscarriage we had last summer. We will keep you posted on the arrival of our baby who is still nameless at this point.

4 comments:

The 5 browns said...

It is about time you put something on your blog, Sarah. Hope all is going well, we can't wait till the next granddaughter arrives. That will make 4 now, instead of just Erika for the past 11 years. Check out our family blog on Jenn's. I finally decided to do one, resistant, but did it.

Amy said...

Yay so glad you have a blog! It's a good way to see what's going on especially with you leaving! Oh and of course we're excited to hear about the baby :) hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well

Teej and Jenn said...

I can't believe you guys still don't have a name. You would think after two boys you would be sure of what to name her. I still vote Peyton even though you don't like it Sar. Keep on going she is almost here. Yeah!!

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, I can't believe you are getting a baby girl! That is so awesome! And it looks like you'll be having her in 6 more days! That's awesome! Good luck with everything!