Saturday, December 13, 2008

Milan's Birthday

Happy Birthday Milan!




Today is Milan's birthday and I can't believe he is another year older, I better not reveal his age in case he cares. Time has sure gone by fast. I swear we were just in our 20's. Where have the years gone? I remember when I used to think that people in their 30's were so old. Now that I'm in my 30's, I can say that I am not old, or at least I don't feel old. In my mind I am only 20 something, although sometimes my body reminds me that I'm not as young as I used to be.
I am really grateful for Milan. He is a wonderful husband and father and our kids adore hime, especially Payton who already has him wrapped around her little finger. Thanks Milan for all you do for us. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

shanni said...

Happy Birthday Milan!!! Hope you get out and celebrate like the wild man you are!

Carrie said...

Watch out he is becoming an old man.