Monday, March 1, 2010

Canton Trip

If you live in Texas, you have to go to Canton. This is the coolest place. Its like an endless garage sale and boutiques galore to browse through. You can't see the whole thing in one day because there is just so much to see and the place is enormous I had so much fun with the ladies I went with, besides who wouldn't like a day out with friends, shopping, and no kids. Here are a few fun pictures from our girls day out.
This is my favorite tent to shop at. They have all kind of cool things, like old windows, shutters, doors, cupboard doors, and old metal hardware.

You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses right.

Lunch in Canton can take forever. Make sure to get in line before you are actually hungry or eat early.

This is our cart at the end of the day, packed as high as we could. That wasn't even all of our stuff, we carried some of it. Thanks ladies, it was so much fun!

1 comment:

Teej and Jenn said...

How fun. I want to go!! I think I might drive to TX just for that. Miss you guys!! Give the kids hugs for us.