Monday, January 3, 2011

Bring on 2011

I am excited for 2011 and happy to have 2010 behind us. I'm hoping that 2011 brings our family a healthier year. Payton will have to have an MRI in May, just for a follow up to the Syrinx in her spine, but otherwise I hope to have a quiet year. Some of my goals for the year are to get my house organized, learn to be more patient with my children, and more thoughtful of others needs. Each year we all make resolutions that we can't keep, I am guilty of that, but this year I want to try to be a little more simple in my resolutions. Maybe then I will be able to keep them. I hope the New Year will bring you happiness and joy. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people who have come into my life over the years and who I still think of often. Every one of you is a very important part of who I am. I love you and am blessed because of you.
Have a wonderful New Year!!!

No comments: