Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Running, Zoo, and Halloween

As most of you know, Milan is big into
 running.  On a few occassions, he has
been able to talk our boys into running
a race or two with him. 
Milan has even talked a few of his friends
 into running with him.

Dallas Zoo
 We decided since we hadn't been to the Zoo
 in the 3 years that we've been here, it was time. 
Milan took a day off from work and we took the
 kids to the zoo for a fun filled animal day.





 Carson and his buddy.
I thought this was the funniest sign.
 The staff at the Dallas zoo have been working with the giraffe's,
 trying to train them to eat out of your hand. 
Some of them do well and aren't too afraid of people,
 a few of them are still too scared to get close.
 The kids thought this was the best part of the zoo.

Halloween
 These are the costumes my kids finally decided on this year.
 Its always such a pain to pick costumes,
I think that's the part I hate most about Halloween.
Carson was a death eater from Harry Potter
Ethan was Harry Potter
Paytie was a witch
I signed up to bring drinks for Payties preschool party. 
I thought I would jazz them up a bit. 
They were a hit with the kids. 

No comments: