Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy December

It seems like as soon as Thanksgiving hits, December has come and gone in a flash.  My Brother and Sister in law came to visit us at the first of the month which was so much fun.  Aaron helped the boys with their new leather making kits that my mom had sent them for their birthdays.  It was so cute watching them all concentrating so hard and having fun.

Don't you just love the red mustache?
And this goofball is my baby brother.

Milan celebrated his 40th birthday this year, he told me I wasn't allowed to throw him a birthday party to celebrate the occassion.  So I waited until after christmas and had a double surprise birthday party with one of his friends.  My friend and I told our husbands that it was a party for the other so they wouldn't figure it out.  The funniest part was when we got to the bowling alley, they went up and wished the other one a happy birthday and then they were both confused.  It was great.

After Milan's birthday, we have both boys birthdays.  It sure makes for a CRAZY month.  3 birthdays and Christmas.  But it's also alot of fun.

The boys wanted donuts instead of cake for their birthdays.

Ethan wanted this wand so bad, he was even saving his money to buy it.

Carson is our little movie maker.

CHRISTMAS DAY!!! 
Payton loves her daddys mini cooper, so for christmas she got her own.


Payton got dress ups for christmas and daddy had to try them out.  (He's gonna hate me for posting this picture of him)

Christmas outfits 




Elder Taylor even enjoyed the dress ups too!

No comments: