Monday, January 26, 2009

We had the opportunity to babysit Aaron and Rebecca's newest addition, Dilly. Dilly loved Payton and any chance she got, she would smell, lick, or try to play with her. Payton didn't seem to mind. The boys couldn't get enough of her and couldn't wait to get home from school to play with her. She is such a cute little puppy. As cute as she is, I think we will wait till the kids are older to get our own little puppy.

Payton has started eating solids and as you can see in the pictures, she loves it! She is finally starting to put on a little weight and her cheeks are even getting chubby (I just want to squeeze them). She is such a good little baby. She has discovered her voice and can get pretty loud at times especially when she's not getting enough attention.

Our boys love to have sleepovers on the weekends with each other and they usually end up sleeping in Ethan's room in the bunkbeds. We always find them on the top bed together and I had to take a picture of how funny it is.

Of coarse there is Ethan being a goof ball like usual. Always trying to get a laugh from anyone who will pay attention to him.

1 comment:

The Shumards said...

You are brave. I dont think I would do well with the whole dog thing even if it is just sitting for a while. I love the pictures of the sleep over- its so sweet. My kids like to sit in diaper boxes too-go figure.