Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines

I decided to be a good mom and help my kids make sugar cookies for Valentines Day. It was alot of fun. I had the ingredients pre measured and then divided them so they each had the same amount to put in, we're all about equality at our house - it's really obnoxious, then I let the kids cut out heart shaped cookies and a few unusually shaped cookies. We waited til the next day to actully frost them. The decorating was the best part. We had a lot of fun and ended up with some crazy looking cookies. I might actually attempt to do this again.











For Valentines Day, Milan and I went with some friends and played rock band. It was so much fun. Milan even got up and tried it. I'm happy to say that he was as bad as I was. Here are some of the highlights...












2 comments:

Caitie and Nathan said...

Rockband is the funnest! Sarah I miss you and your crazy boys!

Cindy and Ben said...

Nice rock band photos! We should have taken pictures tonight! next time :)