Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Payton's Check-up


I took Payton in for her 6 month check-up today. She weighs 12lbs. 14 oz. and she's 26 inches long. She's on the opposite end of the growth chart from her brothers. They were always in the 90th to 100th percentile for their weights. She weighs in at a whopping 5%. She's our little lightweight. It's kind of nice having her so small still. I almost feel like I get to enjoy the baby stage a little longer. To look at her face, she has nice round cheeks, but then she has this long skinny little body. At 6 months, she is still wearing 0-3 months clothes and occasionally I can put her in 3-6 month clothes. It's good and bad. The clothes that I do have for her are starting to become the wrong seasons, on the other hand, I'm getting more use out of the clothes that she's wearing now.

4 comments:

Caitie and Nathan said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is that little. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Buffy Clark said...

She is tiny!!! Libby weighed 12lb 10oz at her 2 month check up. She is a total chunk. I kind of wish she was small....

Rebecca and Aaron said...

I took Dilly in for her 16 week check up yesterday and she weighs 13.9 lbs. but I bet they could go head to foot (or tail) on length. LOL!!!! Dilly might even win that contest, too, who knows? :) Love you all!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful, Sarah!