Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to post and other times I'm trying to squeeze a bunch of events into one post. well this is one of those long post, sorry.
Yesterday, Milan and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. It wasn't too exciting, but I did get a dozen roses. It's about the only time I ever get flowers, but at least it makes it special when I do get them. I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. It has definately been a crazy ride. I love you Mi.











Of coarse with Payton changing so much right now, I almost always have new pictures of her. This is her cheesy smile and the other one is how I found her today after her nap, standing in her crib. This is the first time she's done that.











I put her on the grass to see if she would like it and this is the reaction that I got from her.












My boys are probably going to disown me for putting these pictures on here, but I though they were so funny. They are always being so crazy and silly. I was unpacking a box the other day and found my old hair clip, the boys thought they were so cool til the camera came out.





Last weekend my brother and his wife came down from Gainsville to visit. Its always great having company over and we love it when they come. Aaron tried tohelp Milan get the 4-wheelers going, they were able to get one going but not the other. I think Milan's going to have to get some professional help with it. Here are some pictures of the 2 of them trying to get them running.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What cute pictures!! Still missing you all tons, but it looks like you are doing SO good! Can't wait until July!!