Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun Halloween Treats

I found some fun Halloween recipes and thought while grandma and grandpa were here this week visiting, we would try a few. Let's just say grandpa wasn't impressed with the worms. If anyone would like the recipes or you want to know how to make any of these, let me know.

I made eyeballs the first night, which were really easy to make.

The next night I made worms on top of dirt (crushed oreos). The worms look real and my kids actually thought I was feeding them real worms at first and protested eating them. I have to say they look really disgusting and feel really creepy too.

A few nights later (we had to give grandpa a break)we made Candy Corn Bark. Grandpa liked this one best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Those worms look so real. Cant wait to make those.