Thursday, October 29, 2009

I love this time of year, especially when the leaves change colors, but here in Texas, not many leaves change. I miss that about Utah. Looking up at the mountains and seeing all of those beautiful autumn colors. However, one of the perks about being in Texas is the warmer weather. While grandpa and grandma were visiting, we went to the Dallas World Aquarium, the kids loved it.








While we had our built in babysitters for the week, Milan surprised me with a date night, which consisted of getting all dressed up and going to dinner and seeing Mary Poppins the broadway musical. I haven't been to a musical or play for a long time and it was wonderful. It was a pleasant surprise. Milan had left a card on my bathroom counter inviting me to spend an evening with him and to go buy myself something nice to wear for the occasion. What a wonderful husband I have.

No comments: