Thursday, May 20, 2010

13 Years

Today Milan and I celebrate our 13th Anniversary. It seems like the years just fly by and here we are 13 years and 3 kids later. So much has happened in the 13 years we have been married. We have laughed together and cried together, we have been through tough times and good times, we have lived in 3 different places, traveled to fun places, we have lost loved one and gained new family members, had friends come and go, but we have always had each other. We have learned so much from each other and gained so much from each other. No matter what, he is always there for me and I love him for it. This is us on our wedding day and the other picture is us now. My how we have changed in 13 years. I Love You Mi!

2 comments:

Catherine1216 said...

Congratulations. You look so good together.

Teej and Jenn said...

How cute are the two of you. I actually think you guys look better now. Maybe it's Mi's hair that throws me off. Congrats! We miss you, and can't wait to see all of you again soon.