Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! My kids look forward to this holiday for months prior. Carefully planning what they will dress up as. This year Carson really wanted to make his costume. He finally decided on sherlock holmes. We found the hat and then went to the salvation army and found the jacket and trimmed it down to fit better and then made a vest to go with it. He was pretty excited about it.
Ethan is our indecisive one. He changed his mind so many times before finally deciding on being a SWAT member.Payton was the cutest little dorothy. She has been wearing her costume any chance she gets and throws a tantrum every time I try to take it off.
I finally got Milan to dress up so I had to document the event with a picture. This may never happen again, especially now that I've posted a picture of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason and I were Cleopatra and a Pharaoh last year, the funny thing is we have the exact same costumes lol! I could of let u borrow ours(: