Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My computer is still having issues and so my posts are so random these days.  My computer is temporarily working, so here are the latest updates before it crashes again.

I have no idea where the summer is going, but it's happening way too fast.  It started off with the boys going to scout camps.  This was the first time Carson has gone for a full week overnight.  I really missed having him around.

Ethan joined the Mutiny Elite track team, which has consumed most of our time, but he absolutely loves it.  I think he wants to be just like his dad.  He would go to track practice 3-4 times a week and then track meets were all day Saturday.  He has definitely improved, but wont be breaking any records anytime soon.

I love this picture of him looking at the track at the Texas Regional Track Meet.  It was as if he was imagining himself running it before the race started or he was just nervous.

We also had Milan's Sister and her family in town for a visit.  We tried to warn them not to warm up to Payton, but they didn't listen.  She followed mysister in law and niece around the whole time.  She was so sad to see them leave.  They were here over the 4th of July so we got to celebrate our first 4th of July in Texas with them(we've always been in Utah for it). 


I've also been working on refinishing a dresser for Ethan.  He loves it, mostly because it has enough storage to put his prized possessions in one of the drawers for safe keeping from his little sister.
The rest of our time has been spent working on our tans at the pool (My sister likes to compare tans so Alesha, I think I've got you beat this year!).  It's about the only thing you can stand to do outside in this heat.  Paytie has also been learning how to swim and got brave enough to go down the big yellow slide at the pool. 

No comments: