Thursday, August 30, 2012

Utah trip - take 1

My boys and I had the unique opportunity to be a part of a movie this summer.  We were contacted because we are decendants of Ephraim K Hanks and they wanted to use his posterity to be the extras in a movie about him rescuing the pioneers.  It is the second part of 17 miracles and should be out next summer.  It was so much fun meeting the cast and crew and dressing up like pioneers.  My kids loved every minute of it even the extremely late nights.  I think Carson has decided this is what he wants to do for a living now.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Here are some highlights from filming...

Chelsea, Jeremy, and Me (He played Sam in the movie Charley)

Ethan was so tired, he found himself a barrel and fell asleep on it.

Ethan in the jail that they had on set

Ethan ready for action

My Aunt Paula and me
My camera didn't work so well in the dark


Ethan and Albert.  He was so sweet to Ethan.  He told him stories and talked to Ethan while they waited for their turn to film.
Annie, Albert, and Me

Carson, Albert (Travis), and Ethan.  The boys were so excited to meet Albert.


Carson, Aaron, Sarah, and Annie.  We were having a good time goofing off between scenes.
 
Carson after wardrobe and makeup
Ethan after wardrobe and makeup
Kathryn and my brother Aaron
 
Group photo from the scene we were doing.  It was Jenny Oaks Baker and her 4 kids and my family.  I had no idea it was her until someone asked me if I knew who I was talking to.

Ethan, Aaron, Annie, Kathryn, Sarah, and Carson.  Kathryn played Emma Smith in the Emma Smith my story movie.  She was so nice.  She asked us if we would take a picture with her, I told her only if we could take one too.

My family.  It was so fun to film and expericence this with my family.  It made it more fun.

This was the group we filmed with the second night.

My cousin Brooke and Me

Me and my brother Aaron

Me and My Aunt Paula in action.

Me, Brooke, and Paula

Me after hair and makeup.
My uncle Dave.  He looks like a hillbillie in this picture instead of a pioneer.


My Aunt Sherry.  She did a great job heading up the extra cast.

No comments: