Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dallas Updates






Payton has been smiling lately and I was able to capture one on camera. Her brothers like to maul her and bug her. Sometimes she likes it, most of the time she gets mad. I think she's going to be a tough little girl with brothers like hers. She is starting to sleep a little better at night, which I am very happy about. She still seems so tiny to me. We will find out on Tuesday how much she weighs now and if her jaundice has finally resolved itseslf. Sunday she was still looking a little yellow to me, but today her skin doesn't look as yellow.
The boys are starting to like school and are even trying to make friends now. They still miss their friends from home, and who can blame them. They had some really great friends back home. We are about a week and a half away from moving into our new home, which we will soon have pictures of. We are finally starting to find our way around here. At first, I hated to vear off any of the main roads that I knew because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find my way back. I got brave and started to do a little sight seeing. I also have my very own GPS system, he name is Carrie. All I have to do is call her when I get lost or if I need to find something she'll tell me where to find it. It's awesome. Carrie has been a great help to me since we have been in Dallas. Our babies are 1 day apart, and they are both girls. How cool is that.
We love you all and miss you very much.


5 comments:

Dave/Sherry said...

Such a cute smile! Thanks for the update.

Teej and Jenn said...

Payton looks like she is so big in these pictures. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home. Better yet I can't wait to come visit it also.

Ryan and Andrea said...

WOW!!! Where have I been? I didn't know you were prego, let alone moving!! I should've stopped by when I was in UT in June. I was right by your house, but couldn't remember exactly which one it was! Anyway, congratulations on all! Your boys look so cute! Carson is a mini you. And a girl! How awesome is that! You will love Dallas. I lived in Arlington & really liked it there. We will have to come visit. Ryan's parents live in Houston. Keep in touch a little more often, k?!!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!! I am so glad she is finally here and all went well. I am glad you have arrived in Texas and everything is going so smoothly for you guys. I read over your last posts and it made me so sad. It is always sad when friends move away. I am glad you were able to sell your house so quickly. I hope you can get into your new house soon. I am glad you have set up a blog so I can keep in touch with you better. Here is my blog address if you are interested:

itybtyfrogideas.blogspot.com

Mindy

Buffy Clark said...

I can't believe that she is smiling already...holy cow time goes by fast....except for me the pregnant one.... Glad you guys made it there and are adjusting. We miss you!