Friday, September 26, 2008

Home is where the family is

Monday, I came home to Utah for a doctors appointment and it was so good to be back on familiar ground. It was nice to be in Utah, but home is definately where Milan and the kids are. Payton had her Bili levels checked again and she is finally at a normal level and there are no more concerns of jaundice. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 21 inches at her 6 week checkup. She is the size of an average newborn. The boys were fat babies so it seems so strange to have such a tiny baby. She is doing well though. She is starting to sleep better. About 6-7 hours at night. It has only happened 3 times, but I am hoping this is a new trend with her.

I also wanted to update you on our house. We are closing on Monday and moving in on Monday night. We are so excited to finally be in our home. Apartment living is tough when you are living out of a suitcase and in cramped quarters with 3 kids. There's just no where for the kids to play. Our apartment is about 20-25 minutes from our new house and I have been driving the kids to and from school each day and taking Milan to the train station everyday. I spend about 3 hours a day driving everyone to and from their destinations in moms taxi so it will be nice to get some of that time back once we are in our house and Milan gets a car. We have had a hard time getting a second car here. There are so many rules and hoops to jump through that it makes it really hard for an out of stater to buy a car here. We will post pictures as soon as we have some.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah,

Here's the link for Etsy. I found a lot of crochet headbands for sale there, but I searched online to try to find pre-made fabric for it and I can't find any anywhere!

http://www.etsy.com/

Oh, and the song on your blog, "Luckiest" is one of my all-time favorites!

Teej and Jenn said...

I am so sad that I couldn't come see you girls when you were in town. I heard you were very busy. I can't wait to see pics of the new house. Tell all the kids hi for us.