Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun at our house



We wanted to see what Payton would look like with hair so I used my hair to make a wig for her. Isn't she so cute, okay maybe it looks a little goofy.






Ethan likes costumes and to dress up so when you get bored and need a costume what do you do...well Ethan gets creative and uses the first thing he can find, a cereal box. He called it his knights hat and sword.




Carson is very flexible, like his mom, and likes to put his feet behind his head. Aunt Annie used to do this all the time so I think that's where he learned to do it, Thanks Annie.


We really do have better things to do with our time, but this was more fun.



4 comments:

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Sarah:
Thanks for saying "hi" on my blog. You are too sweet! I'm glad to hear you are feeling more at home and I hope you are having a great day. Enjoy that baby girl, she is darling!

Love:
Heidi

Dave/Sherry said...

Catching up on my blog reading. It is a nice way to relax and smile. Those are fun pictures!

Teej and Jenn said...

You guys are so rude to that little girl. just kidding. Actually it is pretty funny. I can't beleive how little she still is. Tell the boys hi for me. I miss their craziness. They always crack me up.

The 5 browns said...

Hey Milan & Sarah,
Where is the picture of the new car? We can't believe how much Payton has grown already. Riley misses Carson & Ethan when we are at Grandpa Gary & Grandma Holly house. We miss you tons. Hope all is well.
Brian & Sharri
P.S. Love the new house and landscaping.