Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Inside the house

Alot of you have been asking to see pictures of the inside of our house. I have hesitated to post them because I haven't had a chance to put my personal touches on the house yet and I have boxes still to unpack, but I decided to show you anyways and later I will put on the after pictures. So keep this in mind while viewing.




Sorry the pictures are a little chaotic, but it took too long to add them all to my blog. I'm too tired to organize them, besides I'm planning to add pictures later of the finished house.

4 comments:

shanni said...

Your home is beautiful! I can't believe the car it looks like so much fun! When we come visit you are taking me out on the town with that :P

What an Adventure! Enjoy every moment.

Love ya!

Teej and Jenn said...

YEAH. It is about time. I love it, and can't wait to see it in person.

Dave/Sherry said...

Off to a great start! Happy Halloween

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house!!! I love the curved stair case. I can't wait to see it when you "Sarah" it up a bit!. :)