Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Long awaited Car

The long awaited car is here...We finally got our second car. A convertible mini Cooper. It has made life a little easier for me and for Milan. I don't spend my day driving and Milan can go to work on his own schedule instead of depending on the public transportation system to get him to work. We have had so much fun driving with the top down, Milan especially loves the feel of the wind blowing through his beautiful long hair, oh wait, that would be me.



We recently did a little yard work. Of coarse I take no credit for anything done outside the home since I am definately not a green thumb. I'll let the pictures do the talking.








We also took more pictures of Payton so everyone can see her growning. She also has made a friend here too, Kiera. Kiera is one day older than Payton.

6 comments:

Teej and Jenn said...

I love the car. I really want one of these. I actually would like to see a picture of Milan in it. It is just hard to imagine Mi in such a small car. Payton is sooo cute. She looks so tiny still. I can't wait to see you guys at XMas

Carrie said...

Nice care and who is that cute baby with Peyton? hehe

Buffy Clark said...

Cute car!!! Nothing better than a convertible. Payton is getting so big.....I am counting down until I get my little girl

Dan and Heidi Dowdle said...

Fun car!! I would want to be driving all over town in one of those. Payton is adorable, and growing so fast.

Kim Pedersen said...

Nice car!! I want one of those! :)

Alicia said...

Hi Sarah, it's Alicia Koos!! How are you? I couldn't get your blog to work for the longest time, but finally got it up and running!! It sounds like all is going well. Your house looks beautiful, and I LOVE the fun car!! Little Payton is a doll!! Isn't it fun to have a little girl? Syd. said that she misses Carson. Keep in touch!! Have a wonderful day.