Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ST. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day!! Last year on St. Patricks Day, we found out we were finally getting a girl. It was definately a day I will always remember. One year later she is here and bringing our family so much joy. To celebrate I took the kids to get their pictures taken(I'll post them when I get them back). They turned out so cute. I made Payton one of those tutu dresses, so easy to do if anyone wants to learn how to make them, it turned out so cute.

My kids get so excited for St. Patricks Day, especially Ethan. To him it's like a pirate holiday. Looking for treasure and gold coins. I think this is probably his favorite holiday next to Christmas. Carson just likes any holiday if it means he gets something. I found this glass diamond at the craft store for Ethan and he hasn't let it out of his sight all day. I even found him cleaning it. I got origami paper for Carson. He loves to fold origami and it's been very theraputic for him when his tics get bad. For dinner, I usually make some kind of green food. This year it was green pizza. I know it sounds disgusting, but I only make the crust green with food coloring.

3 comments:

Elicia said...

You are a great Mom! We had a wonderful time with you guys today! Jonah was ever so happy to have someone to play with...and Sadie just can't get enough of Payton.

Mandy said...

Cute green pizza! Dawson really misses Ethan! I took for granted what a good little friend he had, until he was gone! SAD! ANyway, cute ideas! Rylee would love a big diamond like that! Where would I get one here in Utah you think? Miss you tons as always!!

The 5 browns said...

Love the green pizza. I wouldn't have gone that far. Did the leprechauns leave presents the night before, like at our house? What a fun day.