Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hear comes Peter Cottontail...



This was our first Easter away from family so we had to make our traditions and memories. We went to Broken Bow, OK, and stayed in a cabin with some friends. It was alot of fun. We even had own little easter egg hunt. We got all the kids ready to go, but Ethan was no where to be found. I searched all over the cabin for him and then went outside to see if I could find him and there he was, all by himself collecting his easter eggs. It was hard to get mad at him because it was so funny. We had a little racoon friend outside the cabin. I was surprised that he would come so close to us.

As with most vacations and driving on the freeway, we got some bugs on the front of the car, no biggie right? Well Milan and Scott decided they needed to wash the cars, do they not realize that we still needed to drive home and they would probably get more bugs???? I had to laugh at them.

3 comments:

Cindy and Ben said...

I need to email you guys my pictures too :) Braden's been asking me when he can play with Carson & Ethan again. He really had fun with them!

Buffy Clark said...

looked like a fun trip....cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had fun. Broken Bow is a fun place!