Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The pictures are in!!

I love this picture of the 3 of them. Probably because it's the best one I have of all of them together.



These are the pictures I had taken of Miss Paytie at 7 months and yes she is always this happy and smiley(and yes, I did make the little tu-tu skirt for her pictures). She's 8 months now and she is all over the place. She can't crawl yet, but she has figured out how to roll herself or pull herself wherever she needs to go. Before long, I'm going to be in trouble and she's going to be into everything. It's bittersweet, I want to hold on to my baby for as long as I can, but I also can't wait for her to get big.



7 comments:

Buffy Clark said...

such cute pics....I love the tutu you made!

Kim Pedersen said...

sooooo CUTE pics!!! I love the skirt!

Dave/Sherry said...

They are so fun. You had a great photographer. The photos captures their cute little personalities. I hope all is well.

Arrington said...

Those are wonderful pictures! Payton is beautiful just like her mom!

shanni said...

BEAUTIFUL! She is a doll & of course you are soo talented with your sewing skills... you would think that would have rubbed off on to me a little (since we were such good friends). I think the pic with all 3 is my favorite. Ethan will always hold a special place in my heart... and this captures his personality just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute! It sure doesn't hurt that your kids are adorable. I love the tutu you made.

Caitie and Nathan said...

I love it! She is so beautiful!