Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation Day

Today Ethan graduated from kindergarten. He is so excited to be going to first grade. I can't believe how fast time is going by, before I know it he will be graduating from high school.

















This is his teacher Mrs. Shehane.











These are some of the friends he made this year.











He has changed so much this year and I'm kind of sad about some of the changes. For instance, he is now too cool to be seen holding mom's hand, he has to walk at least a few steps in front of or behind me, heaven forbid he be seen walking right next to his mom. He is so independant and wants to do everything on his own without any help. I can still get hugs and kisses from him if no one is around to witness it. I miss my little snuggler, but I'm so proud of him. He has come along way since we moved to Texas.

No comments: