Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Survived Girls Camp!!!

Wow it's been a while since I last blogged, but it has been a little crazy around our house. I just got back from girls camp and my in laws are here visiting us. They are wonderful. They came to help with the kids so I could go to girls camp. THANK YOU grandma and grandpa!!!!


Camp in Texas is a little different than camp in Utah. First of all it never cools down and I felt like I was going to melt like the wicked witch on the wizard of OZ. It was like 95 degrees and 70% humidity. I'm not used to that. Then there are the bugs. Everythings bigger in Texas, including the bugs. There was no point in even attempting to put makeup on since you were constantly wiping you face from all of the sweat dripping down your face. And my hair, it would never stay strait in this kind of humidity and you can't leave it down cause it was too hot so all week I wore it up in a "sweet" bun. I actually loved not having to do my hair or makeup all week long. Well, I thought I would share a few pictures from girls camp.








1 comment:

Julia257 said...

Go girls camp!!!! I can't believe you put a fishy face on here lol :). I love the pictures, good time!!! I'll try make a post tonight with my pictures.