Friday, September 30, 2011

Wendy

WENDY
16 years ago, this beautiful angel finished her earthly mission.  While on this earth, she accomplished more than most people do in a lifetime.  Diagnosed at the young age of 14 with Ewing Sarcoma, she spent many years going through Chemo and fighting for her life.  She is a hero.  She saved my life in many ways.  Her life was dedicated to serving the Lord and helping those around her.  I am one of those lucky recipents of her dedicated service and love.  I have spent the last 16 years trying to repay her by paying it forward.  I'm sure I have many more years to go before I come close, but I am grateful for her example and the courage that she showed.  I miss her everyday.  I miss her contageous laugh and smile that brightened my days.  When we are lucky enough to have someone like this in our lives, we hold on to the memories a little tighter and treasure them even more.  Wendy, I am blessed that you came into my life.  I love you!! 477

No comments: